Another company which offers a lucrative “Sales & lease Back” model is ecoduna GmbH, an Austrian company that focuses their efforts in the efficient production of microalgae. (e.g. Spirulina). The production is realized inside of a newly developed photobioreator which can produce biomass 24/7.
This enables ecoduna to be a global player in the alga-culture market, so far the product can be used in a wide variety of areas like the pharmacological area, the chemical area, the food and cosmetics industries in addition to energy and environmental technologies.
Picture of microalgae production pipe which is part of the photobioreator.
(Picture courtesy: www.ecoduna.com)
Features of this investment:
- Support green energy
- Receive a yearly interest on your investment of 4.00%
- You can invest in a maximum of 10 modules for a price of 2.500EUR each
- Basically this “Sales & lease Back” model works like a bond and you will receive your full investment back after cancelling your investment or the offer ends
- if you cancel the investment within a period of the first 5 years you have to pay 75EUR as additional charges
- As this is a “Sales & lease Back” model you are basically the owner of the invested modules
- Scheduled run-time of the modules is announced with 5 years, nevertheless you can cancel your investment anytime.
- Unfortunately only for citizens of Austria
Risk and return:
The company ecoduna is a 100% subsidiary of the ecoduna AG whereas the ecoduna GmbH is the company which holds the right of offer the “Sales & lease Back” model and will therefore be the contact point to investors.
As mentioned the interest rate is set at solid 4% each year which is a fair amount. But I have to admit that my opinion is that this investment has comparably more risk involved, mainly due to the new technology which is not established in the global market. If you decide to invest in microalgae products I would suggest to invest only a limited amount and split your investments to achieve a good diversification.
Invest in microalgae products:
If you are interested in investing here is the link to request an offer: