Another promising investment possibility in a small company which collects debt capital via bonds. The focus community of the given funds is definitely private citizens.
There are three different bond options to invest in a bond with a short running time until 2021 and an ROI of 2,5%, a bond with a longer running time until 2026 and an ROI 3,75% and a hybrid bond with 6,25% ROI and open end running-time. On the website: https://www.windenergie.at are extracts of the balance sheets of the last 5 years which look in my opinion very promising, nevertheless green energy is not so much trendy anymore as it was some years ago. But I think there is no doubt that in general green energy capacity as a percentage of the total energy grid power has to be increased. See below the terms of this investment.
Terms of this investment:
- only for Austrian and German citizens
- 3 bond options (timeframe and ROI)
- the company has a steady yearly growth of energy production capacity
- the company is diversified in water, wind and PV energy systems
- this bond can only be accessed via the online website of https://www.windenergie.at and are not traded publicly outside of this environment – at this point, for the future, it shall also be traded on a 3rd market of the Vienna stock market
- payment of yearly interest rate, at the end of investment term payback of nominal capital
- minimum investment of 1000 EUR with increments of 1000EUR for every additional bond
For this investment I would rather take one of the short running bonds instead of the open end bonds as from a risk/return point of view it looks better. But remember always keep your portfolio diversified and don’t overweight certain investments.